I noticed that I made 2 spelling errors on my previous post.(Movie Videoconferencing) so wondered How does one avoid this? And can you amend the spelling once you have Published a Post. Is there a spell checker available or do I save the post re read it to edit it and then Publish it? have I been too hasty and Published it when I think I've finished?.
But help is available. I've discovered you can amend a previous post! For those who don't know how to do this. Go to New Post. You can select Edit Posts. A list of your Post will appear. You can click Edit next to the Post you wish to change.
This is great as it may save some embarrassment if you have made some blues in your Post.
Artist Statement
13 years ago
Hi Erika as I am at Panorama I did the smart thing and asked Sarah - you can spell check when you do an original post by hitting the ABCtick button above the post and it checks (even without highlighting the text) - spelling errors are then shown in red and underlined, if you hover over the word there is a list of possible alternatives - if you chose one the word goes green and then back to normal black text when you 'Resume editing'. Not quite sure you can do that when you post a comment such as I am doing now.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Helen