Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy some of the feeds and videos that I manage to add to the blog. This is really trial and error for me so I'll join you on the 23 things journey

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Still on the wikis

I have accessed the LEARNwiki Sandbox to add a couple of comments. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to add my own comments but I achieved this. To find out more about using and configuring a Wiki I am developing one of my own called "subjectconnect" where I will see if I can add information and links that are useful for some subject areas. It's just begun and I will work on it over a period of time as I get time. Feel free to suggest some links and content if you wish. The main areas I will cover are in the Engineering field.

No comments:

Post a Comment