Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy some of the feeds and videos that I manage to add to the blog. This is really trial and error for me so I'll join you on the 23 things journey

Monday, August 31, 2009

iGoogle

I've got behind in my travels through 23 things but today I am looking at iGoogle and you could go mad (in a nice way!) with all the "stuff" there is to add . It's a lot of fun. I've added access to Google docs, Quotes of the day, Word of the day, Optical illusions, News, Maps , You Tube and I am sure there will be more to find. I am still to get to organising the content but iGoogle lends itself to being a "relaxation" zone and can have more serious content. A mixture of fun and learning. Something that we would like to incorporate into the library website somehow
It would be good to have a link to the new library catalogue available so patrons can check their loans, see any messages, renew their loans (within set parameters). A link to the libraries websites would be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment