Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy some of the feeds and videos that I manage to add to the blog. This is really trial and error for me so I'll join you on the 23 things journey

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jumped to Yammer

I've jumped from iGoogle to Yammer but I will explore more fully the other segments over the next few weeks. Time to explore the topics has been an issue for me as I need to get my head around some of them and see their relevance to library service delivery. I have done some of the readings and had a brief look at all of the topics but not completed them. Some are more instant so I've just signed up with Yammer and received a couple of messages. I need to use it more to find out its potential and if it gives us more than just using email to communicate. Its a bit more visual and "out there" but does it supply anything extra?

No comments:

Post a Comment