Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy some of the feeds and videos that I manage to add to the blog. This is really trial and error for me so I'll join you on the 23 things journey

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Topic 12 Tagging with Delicious

On looking at some of the libraries that have a Delicious page a few uses for this type of tool come to mind
  • The obvious one of keeping track of websites. But it could be structured from the libraries page to cover subject areas with tags relating to specific topics so a student could go in and select a topic and find a selction of sites that mauy be of use - a bit like our USS but bigger and with wider input.
  • Use it to put pictures up of a process -using the new library system, cataloguing an item,what each library looks like, referencing examples
  • Links to You Tube videos on lecture topics
  • Link it to the student moodle

No comments:

Post a Comment