Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy some of the feeds and videos that I manage to add to the blog. This is really trial and error for me so I'll join you on the 23 things journey

Friday, July 10, 2009

Flickr account created

I've had success today in creating a Flickr account. Still have to find my way around the site and upload some photos. I found a YouTube explanation of some of the features of Flick which you may wish to look at.
______________
A YouTube Video on How to Use Flickr
Jeff Utecht, a teacher and blogger at The Thinking Stick put together a video tutorial on how to use Flickr, then published it to YouTube:

http://www.technologyevangelist.com/2006/08/a_youtube_video_on_h.html
(or access via URL converted by tinyurl.com.au http://tinyurl.com.au/x.php?1vp9 )(thanks Sue for telling me about this feature)

It provides step by step instructions on how to use Flickr, followed by tips on how Flickr can be used in a classroom setting, and shows off a few cool applications that have been built using Flickr's API.
Using YouTube to explain Flickr. How Web 2.0 of him. That's something that should be added to del.icio.us, or published on Digg.
_________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika, I always enjoy reading your blogs you always add those extra bits that make them really interesting and that show you are going that extra mile in looking at the tools.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete